Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cutest Couple | Las Vegas, NV & Alamo, NV Wedding Photographer


Ok, ok, ok I'm a little behind on my blogging! It is just so much faster to post them on Facebook! Here is a wedding reception that I shot in August up in Alamo, NV. This family is incredible!!!! Just about everyone--- including the Bride-To-Be's Brother-In-Laws pitched in to decorate this gorgeous place! My husband and his brothers wouldn't think twice! :-) It turned out fantastic. It rained about 2 hours before the reception started then was gorgeous with lucky for me AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL light!!! Here are a few shots of the Bride & Groom and I included a few of the Bride's adorable nieces and nephews, which I can't get enough of! Congrats to the Gardners!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment